The Book Riot Insiders Forum on Slack is by invitation only, and if you’re an Epic subscriber, you’re in! Watch your email for an invitation (may take up to 3 business days), and click the link to join.
Think of it as the Book Riot community’s water cooler — you can compare notes on your current reads with fellow Insiders, chat with the hosts of your favorite podcasts, get recommendations for your favorite genres from some of our contributors, get motivated for the Read Harder Challenge, and more!
You won’t want to miss:
- Romance Chat, select day of the month; the next chats will be September 12 and October 10, 8pm Eastern
- Reading Check-In, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- All The Books Host Drop-In, first Tuesdays at 12pm Eastern
- YA Recommendation Hour, first Wednesdays at 2pm Eastern; July’s chat will be moved to Wednesday, July 11.
Note: August will have a very special “PJs and Popcorn” live-chat/To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before viewing party! Tune in for that on Saturday, August 18 at 12pm Eastern, 9am Pacific.
- Nonfiction Chat, first Thursdays at 1pm Eastern; September’s chat will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 11.
- Main Podcast Host Drop-In, second Mondays at 2pm Eastern; August’s chat will take place on Monday, 8/20.
- Audiobooks Recommendation Hour, second Thursdays at 1pm Eastern; July’s chat will be moved to Thursday, 7/5.
- Get Booked Host Drop-In, third Thursdays at 2pm Eastern; August’s chat will be moved to Tuesday, 8/21 at 4 p.m. Eastern.
- Mystery/Thriller Recommendation Hour, fourth Mondays at 1pm Eastern
- Literary Fiction Recommendation Hour, fourth Wednesdays at 2pm Eastern; July’s chat will be moved to Wednesday, 7/18.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Recommendation Hour, fourth Thursdays at 4pm Eastern
Already set up? Visit bookriotinsiders.slack.com to log in.